Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Shannon Wallace Novels

Hello all! Welcome to my blog. I'm really looking forward to getting feedback about the book. And please don't placate me; I'm not some stuck up author who is beyond the everyday readers' constructive criticism. By the way, I'm having a copy edit hunt contest. If you find typos or genuinely screwed up grammar then I'll acknowledge you in my next novel, the working title of which is West of Chestnut.
Anyway, please get involved, share your stories about Bigfoot, respond about your own writing, post interesting links. Just get involved. See you all around.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your book is definitely a page turner. I'm a slow reader but I've already gotten through about half of it. I did find that on the acknowledgments page there's a typo where it says "was it was" instead of "what" it was. and on page 21 the word "a" is mising before the word man in the ghost story part. You can thank me as "big foot long" in the second edition. Can't wait to finish the novel. Peace!

Anonymous said...

HI SHANNNON!!! I must say that I think you did an AMAZING job completing your first novel! CONGRATZ! Although, I just started reading the book I must say that i am already intrigued and cannot wait to finish it! I did notice some typos but I will have to filter back and find them, "Anonymous" (is that JS???) above already stated 2 that i found...But i wanted to say CONGRATZ again and i cannot wait to read the novels to follow!!!

--A Friend of the Family...aka...LJR

Anonymous said...

Shannon - I really enjoyed your book.You should
really be proud of yourself. I wish you much
success with it. I really look forward to your next novel.... Edge#29