Thursday, February 17, 2011

February

Wow! My readers are coming from all over lately. Texas, Maine, Iowa, N.Y., where do they find me? The different areas I find fascinating, and I would like more feedback in your bigfoot interest. In case you don't know, I live in Long Island. Right now there is a serial killer on the loose who they've dubbed as 'the Oak Beach Killer' as he has been soliciting prostitutes off Craig's list, killing them and dumping them at Oak and Gilgo beaches. I happen to frequent that area often with my dogs, and I was in the process of doing research there for one of my books when this event took place. My heart goes out to the victims and the families, but I do feel the killer is right under our noses. I do write about corrupt police officers, and by now everybody knows how I feel about them. These are not trained men on the case, and we all know how they were handed their badges. Long Island police are nothing but glorified mafia and it's obvious the killer knows that. He wasn't stupid in choosing his dumping ground, he didn't even conceal the bodies. I would go as far as to say he was mocking the police. But who am I? I have the degree. Those cops don't. They have relatives. By the way, I live in Nassau county, one of the richest counties in the country, and for years, we have been in the worst financial debt, yet the politicians can't figure out where the money is going??? I'm no mathematical genius, but I may have a clue... And no, Bigfoot is not in Long Island!

No comments: